Dr. Mohammad Nasir Uddin
1) Ph.D. , Opto-electronics, Graduate School of Engineering Sciences,Kyushu University, Japan, 2015.
2) M.Sc. , Department of Computer and Communications Engineering, Middlesex University, UK, 2006.
3) B.Sc. , Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Khulna University of Engineering and Technology (KUET), Bangladesh, 2003.
4) H.S.C., Science, Rifle’s Public School and College, Dhaka, 1998.
5) S.S.C., Science, B.C.S.I.R High School, Dhaka, 1996.
Life Fellow IEB, Member IEEE, Member IEICE.
American International University –Bangladesh (AIUB)
House# 82, Block B, Road# 14,
Kemal Ataturk Avenue, Banani,